A Romantic Valentine’s Weekend
ESCAPE TO SO SOFITEL HUA HIN FOR A ROMANTIC VALENTINE’S WEEKEND
Treat your loved one to an unforgettable Valentine’s weekend with SO Sofitel Hin Hin’s “Valentine’s Weekend Escape Package” on Feb. 13-14. Couples can also enjoy a romantic dinner for two at the hotel on Feb. 14, with a four-course candle-lit meal in a private cabana on the beach.
Designed exclusively for the holiday of love, the “Valentine’s Weekend Escape Package” (priced at THB 11,300 net) includes the following benefits:
- One-night stay in a SO Comfy Pool Access room on Feb. 13-14, inclusive of breakfast at White Oven restaurant for two persons
- Choose from one memorable experience:
- Four-course candle-lit dinner on the beach in a private cabana (limited to five couples only)
- A succulent lovers set with a bottle of pink bubbles and aphrodisiac dishes on Feb. 13 from 6pm-9pm
- A 120-minute La Vie En Rose Couple Massage at SO/SPA for 2 persons
The Valentine’s Day candle-lit dinner in a private cabana on the beach can also be booked as a standalone. It includes a four-course menu featuring poached oysters, sautéed Canadian lobster, a choice of grilled Australian lamb or slow-cooked Kurobuta pork loin, and white chocolate fondant. The price is THB5,999 net per couple and includes a bottle of pink bubbles. Please note: This special dinner is limited to five couples only.