“Catch Tim If You Can”
Acclaimed UK Chef Tim Spedding Cooks Up a Storm in Bangkok
The acclaimed British chef has an impressive pedigree that includes Michelin star restaurants The Clove Club and The Ledbury in London, and the Quay in Sydney. Tim is currently working on his next project. Together with his partner Louise Roedkjaer, the pair will open a rural guesthouse in Cornwall that attracts guests from around the world to try their farm to table cuisine.
Tim is recognized as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential young chefs. In Bangkok, we will showcase his extraordinary talents at five hotel restaurant venues; Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, and Le Méridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa.
Each enticing menu will feature Tim’s signature dishes such as flamed mackerel sashimi with gooseberries and elderflower, grilled scallop with sugar braised kelp and seaweed mustard & smoked scallop broth, honey glazed duck with pumpkin and bitter leaves & devilled spices and burnt mandarin granita with yoghurt mousse. In keeping with his farm to table philosophy, Tim will also utilize some of the best local produce from Bangkok’s fresh markets.
“I’m delighted to be cooking in some of the Bangkok’s finest hotel restaurants in a place that I cherish.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to work with chefs in Bangkok to create a unique menu highlighting the abundance of great produce available here. The menus will reflect my philosophy of carefully selected seasonal produce prepared simply and served in a creative way,” says Tim.
You can experience Tim Spedding’s outstanding cuisine in November at five renowned Bangkok hotels.
- November 2 / 4 (Fri/Sun) at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers for the river cruise dinner along Chao Phraya river “Bangkok landmarks on the river of kings with Tim’s creations” with pre-dinner canapés
- November 6 & 7 (Tue/Wed) at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit at The District Grill Room & Bar for a blackboard menu concept as a set or individual items
- November 9 & 10 (Fri/Sat) at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel at La Tavola & Wine Bar for a 5-course wine dinner
- November 13 (Tue) Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel at Dine in the Dark for a 4-course sensory dinner menu followed by ‘meet Chef Tim’ at BarSu
- November 14 (Wed) Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel at Rossini’s for a 4-course dinner
- November 16 & 17 (Fri/Sat) Le Méridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa at Favola for a 4-course wine dinner
Don’t miss the rare opportunity to experience the cuisine of Tim Spedding with Marriott International Bangkok!
For more information and reservation at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, please contact: 02 6653363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and reservation at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, please contact: 02 797 0000 or email@example.com
For more information and reservation at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, please contact: t+66 21255020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and reservation at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, please contact: 02 6498359 for Dine in the Dark and 02 6498364 for Rossini’s or email email@example.com
For more information and reservation at Le Méridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa, please contact: 02 1187722 for Favola or email firstname.lastname@example.org