Russian Chef Vladimir Mukhin of White Rabbit, ranked number 23 in The World’s Best Restaurants 2015, takes over The Dining Room at The House on Sathorn this Monday, November 16, and Tuesday, November 17.
Below is a sneak-peek at his nine-course degustation menu, a snapshot of the New Russian cuisine that’s launched Chef Mukhin to atmospheric culinary heights.
Rabbit cabbage, smoked goose, sparkling water, blackcurrant leaf infusion
- Chestnut honey meringue, goose liver terrine, Madeira jelly
- Persimmon, sheep cheese mousse, jerked horse meat
- Light-salted salmon, cowberries, spring sorrel, cucumber tartar
- Calf sweetbreads, wood mushrooms, onion
- Antonovka apples entremets
- Black cod, false porridge from asparagus
- Golden scallop-panna cotta from sheep milk, mango
- Liquid sea buckthorn, Russian pearls
To make a reservation, e-mail email@example.com or call 0 2344 4025.