The Galway Oyster and Seafood festival is the world’s largest oyster/foodie fest attracting over 20,000 revelers on the last weekend of every September to celebrate the launch of the Irish oyster season.
Sea Truffles is the exclusive importer of Irish Premium Oysters in Thailand and will host the inaugural Galway Oyster Festival In Bangkok on Saturday, September 27th. Sponsors include Guinness Beer and Thalisker Isle of Skye whiskey.
Irish music, dance, amazing seafood, BBQ, and of course Irish Premium oysters will be featured.
The event location is Ekamai soi 10 at The Accidental Butcher and starts at 2pm until midnight.
Highlights of the Galway Oyster Fest:
- Thailand’s inaugural oyster shucking/opening contest. Winner gets cash and prizes
- Thailand’s inaugural Irish Premium oyster eating championship. Winner gets cash and prizes
- Irish premium oyster dish competition. Fresh or cooked. winning chef gets recipe write-up and cash and prizes
- Oyster shucking classes with sales of discounted oyster knives
- Evening Mardi Gras style masquerade party
For more information, please contact Daniel Koh ([email protected], 084 665 5360)