“getfresh” Launches All-Day Brunch
Dine-in services resume at all 12 “getfresh” branches, as the restaurant introduces a new all-day brunch menu.
The Fresh Food Company, the operator of “getfresh” restaurants in Thailand, announced that dine-in services at all 12 branches has resumed along with a welcome new addition to the offering: all-day brunch.
Some of the menu highlights include:
- “getfresh” Breakfast Plate (Low sodium baked bacon, free-range organic egg, homemade baked beans, grilled tomato topped with almond pesto, toasted multigrain bread, and fresh rocket salad. 159 baht)
- Keto Egg Bites (Spinach and cheese egg white bites served with “getfresh” guilt-free ketchup and fresh rocket salad. 159 baht)
- Chicken Shakshuka (Grilled chicken breast from Klong Pai Farm, fresh cherry tomato sauce spiced with cumin and paprika, free-range organic egg, mixed bell peppers, fresh basil. Served with toasted multigrain bread. 239 baht)
- Eggs Benedict (Poached free-range organic egg, choice of New Zealand Haas Avocado or sliced Paris Ham, toasted multigrain bread, fresh rocket, and low-fat hollandaise sauce. 269 baht)
- Steel-cut Oatmeal (rolled oats, organic milk, toasted almonds, and fresh pomegranate seeds. Served with Chiangmai wildflower honey. 149 baht)
Coffee or Tea is being offered for 59 baht before 11am. (Dine-in only) All prices include 7% VAT and are subject to 10% service charge for Dine-in.
“getfresh” is improving the well-being of Bangkok’s diners by serving healthy and delicious food using sustainable, wholesome ingredients sourced directly from farms and artisans throughout Thailand.
“getfresh” is the only chain of restaurants in Thailand that makes nutrition transparency a part of its value proposition. All food menu items are zero trans-fat and zero sugar added.
“getfresh” currently has 12 branches in Bangkok and 3 cloud kitchens for delivery. To see a list of branches or to place a direct delivery order visit www.getfresh.co.th
“getfresh” also accepts direct delivery orders via their official LINE account @getfreshth as well as through Food Panda and Grab.