Nurture & Flow Workshop for Motherhood Journey
Introducing a wellness workshop for women on the journey to motherhood, Feb. 26-27 from 9am-3pm daily at Lotus Wellness Studio in Sathorn.
Nurture & Flow introduces a weekend Yoga and Nutrition Workshop designed to support women in various stages of their motherhood journey to help gain clarity, connection, and a renewed sense of wellbeing and awareness. As a mother of two herself, Nurture & Flow founder Supatra Bromilow understands that motherhood can be a lonely and overwhelming experience, inspiring her to create a supportive community space aimed to educate and empower women to invest in themselves through the guidance and help of leading holistic professionals in the field.
“Whether women are trying to conceive, pregnant in any trimester, or a post-partum mama, Nurture & Flow is tailor-created to help nourish and make you feel your best,” says Supatra. “By combining the holistic healing powers of yoga, nutrition, relaxing therapies, and healthy support groups into one workshop, women will be given the tools to help empower them to start feeling invigorated and reconnect with themselves again. These are all the resources I simply wish I had access to when I first started my motherhood journey!”
The workshop will be hosted at Lotus Wellness Studio in Sathorn, set in a beautiful house surrounded by lush gardens, immediately evoking a sense of calm and inner peace upon entering. Participants can look forward to an itinerary complete with fun, educational, and nurturing practice sessions including meditation, yoga, cooking and nutrition courses, gong bath sound therapy, women’s circle, Q&As with a professional doula, and more – all catered to help mums (and their babies) feel strong and healthy.
The workshop offers a chance for women to learn about:
- Optimal nutrition for emotional and physical well-being
- Powerful foods for fertility, pregnancy & post-partum recovery by a certified nutritionist
- Nutrition through a cooking demo and sampling delicious nutrient dense recipes
- Non-medical pregnancy, birth, post-partum support through an experienced doula
SUPATRA BROMILOW (www.supatrabromilow.com)
Certified Yoga Instructor (specializing in prenatal/post-natal & kids yoga) and certified Nutrition Practitioner from the Academy Healing Nutrition London. Supatra will host and lead many of the workshop sessions.
IASNAIA MAXIMO (https://maedoula.com/)
Holistic doula, hypnobirthing educator, baby massage trainer, lactation and breastfeeding counselor. Iasnaia will hold a Doula Circle discussion for all participants.
Reiki master teacher, Kundalini yoga teacher, Yin yoga teacher, Gong player and Ancient Tibetan singing bowls practitioner. Arrissra will create waves that wash over you in her Gong sound journey session.
- Saturday, Feb. 26 and Sunday, Feb. 27 from 9am-3pm daily at Lotus Wellness Studio (Sathorn Soi 1)
- Price = 8,800 THB. Early bird special: 7,900 THB if booked by Feb. 6
- Advance bookings are highly recommended as workshop spaces are limited
- Email: [email protected] or Phone/WhatsApp: 084-555-7231 or LINE: supatrab