Banyan Tree Bangkok is ready to celebrate the Chinese mid-autumn festivities with legendary mooncakes.
Packaged in elegant boxes that celebrate Banyan Tree’s 25th anniversary, sets of 4, 2 and individual serving, an 8-mini mooncakes premium gift set or the newest limited edition 8-mini mooncakes luxury gift box come with a Chinese tea pot set. X.O. Sauce is the new flavour in addition to a selection of both classic and adventurous all-time best sellers like Durian, Assorted Nuts, Lotus Seeds and Jujube & Walnuts. Banyan Tree mooncakes are perfect as gifts to wish prosperity and happiness during the Mid-Autumn season. Custom branding for corporate orders are also available on request.
- B209 per piece, Custard and X.O. Sauce
- B219 per piece, Durian, Lotus Seed, Assorted Nuts, Chinese Chestnut, Jujube & Walnut and Black sesame
- B599 for a classic set of two mooncakes
- B999 for a classic set of four mooncakes
- B1,599 for a limited edition eight-mini mooncakes premium gift set
- B3,599 for a limited edition eight-mini mooncakes luxury gift set with Chinese tea pot
Available at Goodies (Thaiwah 1 Building; open Mon-Fri 7am-8pm), Bai Yun (59F; open daily for lunch 11:30am-2:30pm and dinner 6pm-10:30pm) and Romsai (LL; open daily for weekend bunch 12pm-3pm, dinner Mon-Sat 6pm-10:30pm, and lunch Mon-Fri 12pm-2:30pm.