Internationally recognised chefs and bartenders together with the integrated resort’s culinary A-team participate in a series of four-hands collaborations and mixology showcases.
In this month, Marina Bay Sands Singapore is the official venue partner of The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019. The prestigious culinary ranking and awards will see the most distinguished culinary names take centre stage from 22 to 26 June 2019, including the highly anticipated awards night at the Sands Theatre on 25 June.
- Tetsuya Wakuda X José Andrés four-hands lunch (23 June, Sunday, 12pm, S$450++) For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org call +65 6688 8507.
- CUT X Quintonil four-hands dinner (23 June, 5:30pm onwards, S$300++) For reservations, email email@example.com call +65 6688 8517.
- Bread Street Kitchen Bar Takeover (23 June, 8pm onwards) For reservations, email BreadStreetKitchen.Reservations@MarinaBaySands.comor call +65 6688 5665.
- Spago x Eat Me four-hands dinner (24 June, 6pm onwards, S$250++)
For reservations, email SpagoReservations@MarinaBaySands.com or call +65 6688 9955.
LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar Takeover (24 June, 9pm onwards) For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org call +65 6688 8591.
- db Bistro&Oyster Bar X The Dalmore whisky dinner (26 June, 7pm, S$188++) For reservations, email email@example.com call +65 6688 8525.